[Editor’s note: please read our introductory article here.]
Education involves repetition so let’s start off with this: Until the “sexual rights” or “equality” movement embraces all of the other hundreds of paraphilias, it is being “narrow minded and morally intolerant.”
Part of the stated reason for this series of articles is to encourage all of those whose “identity” is also primarily based in how they prefer to have sex – to come out of the closet. Only then will the public at large realize where we’re headed with the identity politics of sex-centric special “rights.”
Homosexuality, like all of its cousins in sexual deviance, is constituted solely by subjective feelings and volitional acts on which there is no moral consensus. Once other behavior-based groups demand “equality” based upon how — and with whom or what — they prefer to have sex, things are going to get really weird. Thus, society can decide now that the best course of action is to put the kibosh on it.
Let’s get right to today’s paraphilia, which was obviously chosen because of its name. Sorry, TheOnion.com, you can’t have this one since it’s real and not satire.
Once again we’re going to rely on trusty Wikipedia. As an aside, just so you know, those of us at BarbWire are fully aware of the problems with Wikipedia. If you’re not sure what I’m referring to, check out here how they duplicate the Oprah Winfrey “pregnant man” lunacy (spoiler alert: Janet was born a boy). (Would it be disrespectful at this point to include the letters ‘LOL’?)
Autassassinophilia is a paraphilia in which a person is sexually aroused by the risk of being killed. The fetish may overlap with some other fetishes that risk one’s life, such as those involving drowning or choking. This does not necessarily mean the person must actually be in a life-threatening situation, for many are aroused from dreams and fantasies of such.
Let’s get to our questions — a special expanded list:
- How will society respond when autassassinophilias start clamoring for their “rights”?
- How will society respond to After the Ball-type efforts to normalize autassassinophilism and demonize those who disapprove of it?
- How will society respond to a future well-funded marriage “equality” effort for those in autassassinophilia relationships?
- If someone were to donate to an organization that prohibits hiring of autassassinophiliacs, will this donor be fired?
- Will the expression of disapproval of autassassinophilia be deemed bullying or hate speech?
- How will schools respond to requests to start pro-autassassinophilia clubs to support students who experience autassassinophilia feelings and who seek to come out of the autassassinophilia closet?
- Will the Day of Silence expand to include autassassinophilia?
- Will therapies to help minors change their unwanted autassassinophilia desires be banned?
- Will “autassassinophilia orientation” be added to enumerated anti-discrimination policies and laws?
- Will yet another letter A be added to the LGBTQIA (etc.) abbreviation?
- Will we see prime time television programs and movies with lovable autassassinophilia-oriented characters?
- Will wannabe autassassinophilia journalists form professional journalism associations (such as this one) to exploit the Fourth Estate in the service of breaking down barriers and normalizing autassassinophilia?
- Will autassassinophilia join “pride parades”?
- Will loud and proud autassassinophiliacs “out” those who prefer to remain in the autassassinophilia closet?
- Should a person who is morally opposed to autassassinophilia behavior be allowed to have a show on HGTV?
- Will the National Football League give equal attention to the first openly autassassinophilia that is drafted?
- Will municipal employees who serve as part-time pastors be able to speak out about the morality of autassassinophiliaism and still keep their jobs?
- Will Barack Obama’s Defense Secretary, Chuck Hagel, want the prohibition of autassassinophilias serving in the military to be reviewed, saying that “every qualified American who wants to serve our country should have an opportunity if they fit the qualifications and can do it”?
- Will Nintendo bow to pressure and create a video game which includes autassassinophilias in it?
- Will Sun Trust Bank refuse to do business with anyone who speaks out against the morality of autassassinophilism?
- How soon will federal judges issue rulings saying that autassassinophiliacs are no different than the rest of us and that any thought to the contrary should wind up on the ash heap of history?
Up next we’ll take a look at another example of the ways people experience “intense sexual arousal to atypical objects, situations, or individuals.” If America is to be truly free, shouldn’t all sexcentric-identified individuals be treated equally under the law?
The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Barb Wire.