Montana is proving its nickname to be ever true…”The Treasure State” named so because of its rich mineral reserves. The mountains of Montana have yielded fortunes in gold and silver since the first extensive deposits were discovered in the mid 1800’s. And the recent actions of its residents prove their people are now the treasure.
While many States are awakening to Obama’s unvetted Muslim migrant invasion, the good people of Montana are on alert and taking action.
A meeting was recently held in Ravalli County, Montana where citizens were able to voice their grave concerns about the Muslim migrant problem. A letter, already created was edited to include the legitimate worries of national security.
At that meeting, many citizens voiced their concerns…Phil Liggins of Hamilton said that Allah and the God of the Bible were not one and the same. “The U.S. may not be at war with Islam, but Islam is at war with the U.S.,” he said.
Mr. Liggins is correct, according to Islam’s holy books:
- The Quran includes 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule.
- Quran (2:191-193) – “And kill them wherever you find them…” Quran (3:151) – “Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers…” Quran (4:89) – “They but wish that ye should reject Faith… seize them and slay them wherever ye find them…”
Annie Edwards of Darby told the commissioners running the meeting, she had just opened a bakery. She said she knows those of “a particular faith” don’t believe that women should be able to run a business. She wanted to know how the county was going to protect her and the two women who work with her from people who believe that she has no right to operate a business.
Ms. Edwards’ concerns are well-founded, according to Islam’s holy books:
- “Men are in charge of women…” Qur’an 4:34
- “And it is for the women to act as they (the husbands) act by them, in all fairness; but the men are a step above them.” (Sura 2:228)
- “Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other.” (Sura 4:34)
- Brutality toward women from the Quran 4:15: “If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four (reliable) witness from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them…”
Clearly there are financial incentives for Governor’s to take in migrants (and since no Governor will live around them, they’ll gladly accept those incentives). Nonetheless, those enticements ignore the concerns of State’s rights and the overreach of the Federal government.
But the more urgent and graver concern is that of those being placed among us…who are followers of an ideology that does not respect our Constitution, individual rights, nor women: All critical elements to our Republic and to freedom.
This is a creed that has a surprise inside: Because, like the Fort Hood Shooter, we don’t know when a ‘moderate’ will turn ‘radical’…and that puts all free people in peril.
Montanans get it. Take a righteous, yet unpopular, stand to preserve freedom. Let’s hope this is highly contagious to the other 49….and the rest of the West.
Shalom through strength.
The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Barb Wire.