The argument for forming militia
Americans have to survive for 14 months in hopes of electing a real President willing to protect and defend our sovereignty, our rights, and our homeland. For my part I’m looking for a warrior patriot with intellect, a person inspired to turn the tide against all the anti-American forces arrayed against us.
For the time being we have a problem, a very serious problem, and that problem has been exacerbated and brought into sharp focus these last few months. Think of the remarkable convergence of events:
- President Provocation has enabled anti-American forces to convince huge numbers of people that the police are the enemy, and so law enforcement has been put on the defensive. Obama’s DOJ engages selective enforcement, and guess who gets the big stick? Criminals are encouraged and law-abiding citizens are assaulted. Go figure. As Carly Fiorina recently pointed out, IRS agents outnumber CIA and FBI agents. What do you make of that?!
- President Patchouli has decimated our military, cut funding, injected social experimentation, purged the ranks of officers opposed to him, and demoralized the troops to unprecedented levels. Combat readiness and morale are at all-time lows in the modern era. It’s all been done on purpose.
- President Parole just released 6,000 felons, some who have already reoffended. More assaults on citizens.
- President Placate just released more terrorists from Gitmo. Do you all recall the head of ISIS was in our custody until Obama let him go. His name is Abu Bakr al Baghdadi. He was released in 2009 and went on to create ISIS. To retrieve traitor Bergdahl, Obama released five Taliban generals, and they have returned to active terrorism. Get the picture?
- President Pussyfoot released 36,000 convicted criminals in the U.S. illegally in the first place after trying to grant amnesty to millions of illegals via executive order. It is no secret illegal immigration has caused crime waves in this country. You’d expect government to address the problem, reduce illegality on all fronts, and bolster police. Instead government does the opposite. Can their purpose be more obvious?
- President Propaganda now insists citizens who oppose his Syrian refugee program are un-American. He plans bringing 100,000 Muslim refugees to our country. Everyone knows we do not have the capability to properly screen that huge group. It is obvious Obama is simply pushing the envelope, once again, allowing terrorism to expand within our borders. Meanwhile, ISIS escalates in the face of Obama’s declaration ISIS is contained, a statement contradicted by Sen. Dianne Feinstein and other Democrats who say we are more vulnerable than ever.
- President Popgun insists citizens be disarmed. He has vowed to disarm us by any means before he leaves office. Imagine that, a president who wants to render us defenseless during the most dangerous time in our history. > House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul reports the FBI has 900 domestic terrorism investigations open at this time. Investigations are open in all 50 states. This year the feds have arrested 70 ISIS suspects within our borders. Terrorist infiltration has been going on for at least 25 years. No one knows, but can there be any doubt we have thousands, perhaps tens of thousands of sleepers in this country, trained and ready for action?
It is inevitable we will be attacked within our borders, time and again, by combinations of terrorists from overseas, homegrown terrorists, and sleepers. The truth is the president has no interest in protecting citizens, or even fighting back. In fact, the evidence is overwhelming that this president and his administration are actually working to promote conflict, violence, and chaos. It must be part of the ‘fundamental transformation’ agenda, and part of the ‘declare martial law and stay in power forever’ agenda.
In any case we had better get organized. Obviously we cannot rely on the federal government or this so-called president. At the very least, patriots in each county must meet with their sheriff and organize militia for self-defense, and to assist law enforcement, no matter what comes. We had better move quickly. The clock is against us.
The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Barb Wire.