After a milli-second of reflection, the media reached the shocking and totally unexpected conclusion that the synagogue shooting in Poway, CA. was all Trump’s fault, because:
- He doesn’t condemn white nationalists every hour on the hour.
- He says nice things about the NRA and refuses to support ritualistic gun control.
- He created the proverbial “climate of violence.” Mass murder in America began on Inauguration Day 2017.
On the other hand:
- The New York Times, the Democratic Party’s house organ, ran a blatantly anti-Semitic cartoon recently.
- House Democrats blocked any resolution disavowing the rabid anti-Semitism of Minnesota Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, and instead passed a meaningless condemnation of all forms of bigotry. How bold and courageous of them.
- Candidates for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination are rushing to receive the blessings of his sliminess the Rev. Al Sharpton, whose reckless rhetoric sparked a pogrom in Crown Heights, NY in 1991, where a rabbinical student was lynched.
- At Aretha Franklin’s funeral, former President Bill Clinton shared VIP seating with Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who calls Jews “termites” and Judaism a “gutter religion.”
Rabbi Yisroel Goldstein of the Poway Synagogue said President Trump called him following the shootings. The Rabbi told MSNBC that Trump said:
“Look, I’ve got a son-in-law who’s Jewish, I’ve got a daughter who’s Jewish, I’ve got grandkids who are Jewish. I love Israel and I’m going to support Israel and I’m going to do whatever we can to protect the Jewish people of the United States of America and abroad.”
Trending: Normalizing Sin Has Consequences
Sounds just like an anti-Semite, doesn’t it?
The mainstream media has gone from being purely partisan to downright delusional.
The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Barb Wire.