By J. Davila Ashcraft
Recently the German government, under the full control of Marxist ideologues, raided 36 homes in 14 states across the country in an organized pogrom to arrest individuals accused of posting hate messages on various social media platforms. Speaking to the media on the raids, Holger Munch, president of the German Federal Criminal Police Office, said, “Our free society must not allow a climate of fear, threat, criminal violence and violence on the street or on the internet.”
The fact of the matter is German is neither free, nor does it take the threat of violence seriously when it comes to the self avowed enemies of Western European culture- Islam. In fact, according to reports in the Daily Wire and Gatestone Institute, German officials have even began to confiscate private homes and apartment complexes in an effort to provide housing for Islamic immigrants who otherwise would not be welcome by the property owners. And when modifications need to be made to the home or flats are done, the cost is billed to the former owners.
Does this sound free to you?
Trending: Is the Church Becoming Too Political?
Author Soren Kern, writing for Gatestone, says that what we are seeing is the Islamization of Germany, and with that an severe increase in violent crime in the country. He provides the following facts:
• Mass migration from the Muslim world is fast-tracking the Islamization of Germany, as evidenced by the proliferation of no-go zones, Sharia courts, polygamy and child marriages. Mass migration has also been responsible for a host of social disruptions, including jihadist attacks, a migrant rape epidemic, a public health crisis, rising crime and a rush by German citizens to purchase weapons for self-defense — and even to abandon Germany altogether.
• Development Minister Gerd Müller warned that the biggest refugee movements to Europe are still to come. He said that only 10% of the migrants from the chaos in Iraq and Syria have reached Europe so far: “Eight to ten million migrants are still on the way.”
• “There are written instructions … today we are not allowed to say anything negative about the refugees. This is government journalism, and this leads to a situation in which the public loses their trust in us. This is scandalous.” — Wolfgang Herles, Deutschlandfunk public radio.
• The Turkish government has sent 970 clerics — most of whom do not speak German — to lead 900 mosques in Germany that are controlled by the Turkish-Islamic Union for Religious Affairs (DITIB), a branch of the Turkish government’s Directorate for Religious Affairs, known in Turkish as Diyanet. Critics accuse Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of using DITIB mosques to prevent Turkish migrants from integrating into German society.
• A Cologne police superintendent revealed that he was ordered to remove the term “rape” from an internal police report about the mass sexual assaults in Cologne on New Year’s Eve. He said that an official at the North-Rhine Westphalia Interior Ministry told him in an angry tone: “This is not rape. Remove this term from your report. Submit a new report.”
• The German branch of Open Doors, a non-governmental organization supporting persecuted Christians, reported that thousands of Christians in German refugee shelters are being persecuted by Muslims, sometimes even by their security guards.
• Half of the three million ethnic Turks living in Germany believe it is more important to follow Islamic Sharia law than German law if the two are in conflict, according to a survey.
• A document leaked to Der Spiegel revealed that more than 33,000 migrants who are supposed to be deported are still in Germany, being cared for by German taxpayers. Many of the migrants destroyed their passports and are believed to have lied about their countries of origin to make it impossible for them to be deported.
• Migrants committed 142,500 crimes during the first six months of 2016, according to a report by the Federal Criminal Police Office. This is equivalent to 780 crimes committed by migrants every day, or 32.5 crimes each hour, an increase of nearly 40% over 2015. The data includes only those crimes in which a migrant suspect has been caught.
Meanwhile here at home, according to a May 26 article in the New York Times, the Trump administration, too embroiled in the absurd Russia conspiracy theory to be effective at all, stood by as the State Department “lifted the department’s restriction on the number of refugees allowed to enter the United States.” The article goes on to say:
“The result could be a near doubling of refugees entering the country, from about 830 people a week in the first three weeks of this month to well over 1,500 people per week by next month, according to refugee advocates. Tens of thousands of refugees are waiting to come to the United States.”
What we are seeing play out, not just in Germany, but across Western Europe, is no mere accident of circumstances. It is a planned and well coordinated assault on the sovereignty, cultures and peoples of Western European descent. In short, it is an invasion supported by Globalists (read Cultural Marxists) that intends to see the destruction of every last vestige of Western European Christian culture. And if you dare say a word in objection to your own destruction, you will be prosecuted, persecuted, and imprisoned. Already we are seeing calls for similar laws here in the United States. So-called “hate speech” laws, that are really nothing more than weapons of thought control and tools to silence opposition to the anti-Christian and anti-Western European agenda.
Social media is where such things start, since it is the major cultural outlet of the west today. It is where people go to share ideas and express opinions. Facebook absolutely engages in a very Leftist campaign of silence. For example, Fr. John Higgins was suspended from Facebook for posting an historical truth regarding the violence of Islamists. Meanwhile, radical Islamists, including ISIS supporters, frequently post vile posts which, when brought to the attention of Facebook, are met with the prepared response that they do not violate their terms of service. Twitter has taken to banning the accounts of controversial personalities, as well as attaching a warning to posts critical of Islam so potential readers who might be offended can choose not to view them. Of course, posts insulting Christians, Christianity and the person of Jesus do not receive such censorship.
A recent Senate Resolution, #118, specifically mentions supposed hate crimes against Muslims, but no mention of hate crimes committed by Muslims. And I am certain I need not remind anyone of the Democrat convention “booing” the inclusion of God in its platform, or of Bernie Sanders’ claims that because someone is a Christian they are unfit for public office.
What we see in Europe is coming here, readers. What you see playing out there- the rapes, the violence, the terror attacks, unsafe streets, no-go zones, loss of property- it is all coming here. Politicians do not represent you any longer and there will be no return to the Constitutional Republic you knew. It is gone. We are facing the crises of the Western World. The only answers we have to this state of affairs is first, our faith. We have been warned that such things would take place, and they are.
Our main hope is in Christ the King. Second, we need to consider a return to Tradition. Not just family tradition, but the traditional forms of Christian government that made our European homelands great, not the diseased and horribly corrupt systems of failed “democracies” which, by their very design, always tend toward destruction when peoples are not fiercely committed to the Christian faith and the morality that flows from it. And thirdly, we must once again value and revere family. We have been bombarded for many years with propaganda designed to weaken and ultimately destroy the traditional family model. We must resist such lies with all the fervor of a soldier in combat, value our family, revere our ancestors and their contributions to our present and our homelands, and produce children who will carry the torch of the greatest Western Christian culture has produced.
What is needed now is for Christians to recognize these facts and to engage the struggle for truth and for the social kingship of Christ and the Christian worldview, or be prepared when the jackboots kick in our doors.
J. Davila Ashcraft is a Theologian and Apologist, and a member of the Evangelical Philosophical Society. His website: www.paleoorthodoxy.org
The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Barb Wire.