In the US, the National Organization for Women (NOW) is a snapshot of the general view of feminists. According to their website, they have supposedly been “taking action for women’s equality since 1966.” Among their activities is the protection of unfettered abortions and the promotion and protection of gay/lesbian rights…NOW also claims to: Work to ‘stop’ violence against women.
OK, here I’m a little confused. Their work to ‘stop’ violence against women, does that include Muslim women?
NOW has been silent on Muslim men perpetrating violence against women (Muslim or infidel). Why? Real women want answers. Here are a few incidents and NOW’s response:
- On New Year’s Day, 2008, Yaser Said was accused of killing his daughters Amina (18) and Sarah (17) after finding out they had boyfriends (named Eddie and Eric, respectively). Said remains at large. NOW’s comments on the incident…(cricket chirps)…
- ON July 6, 2008 police say, a Pakistani named Chaudhry Rashid strangled his 25-year-old daughter San-deela Kanwal with a Bungee cord in her bedroom because she wanted to end her arranged marriage. This “honor killing” came not in Pakistan, but in Jonesboro, Ga. – a suburb 16 miles outside Atlanta. NOW’s comments on the incident…(cricket chirps)…
- On Feb. 13, 2009, Muzzammil “Mo” HASSAN, the founder and chief executive officer of Bridges TV, a Buffalo, NY based Islamic television Network he helped pioneer in 2004 amid hopes that it would help portray Muslims in a more positive light, admitted to police that he beheaded his wife, Aasiya Z. Hassan, at the television station. Last month she filed for and received an order of protection against her husband. NOW’s comments on the incident…(cricket chirps)…
So clue me in…why the silence of these heinous violent crimes against women? Don’t these women rate, or was the fact that they weren’t getting abortions or following the gay lifestyle, eliminate them from the worthiness of NOW’s help?
Trending: Why Your State Should NOT Legalize Weed
Islam’s seething fountain of hate toward females is too enormous to cover in one part, but we’ll try to begin with some hate, straight from the Quran:
- Women are filthy and polluting creatures. (Sura 2:222; 4:43; 5:6)
- Women are sex objects for men’s pleasure. (Sura 2:223 [Bukhari 50:51 in Hadith]) Your women are your fields, so go into your fields whichever way you like. (MAS Abdel Haleem, The Quran, Oxford UP, 2004)
- Infidel women can be captured by Muslim men as sex-slave booty. (Sura 4:24; 4:25; 23:5,6; 33:52; 24:34; 70:29-30, 35)
- A woman’s testimony is worth only half that of a man’s. (Sura 2:282) The Prophet said, “Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?” The women said, “Yes.” He said, “This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.” (Bukhari)
- Women are inferior to men. (Sura 2:228; 4:11; 4:176; 53:27; 37:149-155)
- Women are to receive horrific punishment. (Sura 4:15)
- Women get fewer places in Allah’s paradise than men. (Sura 37:22-23)
This is merely scratching the surface of the barbarity and disdain toward women under Islam. Much more exists…especially by way of testimonies of the women who have escaped, barely alive, to tell their terrifying tales…
Why aren’t feminists protesting outside every Mosque on the planet because of Islam’s misogyny?
Feminists, like NOW, have pulled the wool over women’s eyes for far too long. They have received federal tax dollars for various bogus purposes…and yet legitimate issues concerning women (like Muslim violence) is never addressed.
Ok, I’m gonna get mean here…if these insensitive hags cared one iota about their gender, they would haul butt protesting the brutality perpetrated upon women held captive to this barbaric, misogynistic, gutter religion. But the hushed cries of these women are met with indifference.
What an abomination.
This plague upon women by Islam must be on Feminist’s radar…because we should ALL hear a blip…not a chirp.
The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Barb Wire.