For the past few weeks, since the 2018 midterm elections, there have been a plethora of different reports of voter fraud and the mishandling of ballots out of Broward and Palm Beach Counties in Florida.
Accusations have ranged from the problematic handing of ballots, to thousands of missing ballots to election officials filling in multiple blank mail-in ballots. Just a couple days ago, I reported that the Florida Department of State had launched a criminal investigation into vote tampering.
Sen Marco Rubio (R-FL) has now entered into the host of accusers of voter fraud in Florida. Several days ago, Rubio tweeted:
“No evidence of fraud in #FloridaElection?”
“Dems got voters to use altered forms to fix & submit as many mail ballots as possible after FL deadline in hopes that a judge would later order state to count them.”
“Today that’s exactly what a federal judge did.”
Rubio was referring to a federal judge ruling that called for a hand recount of Florida ballots because the machine count revealed that Republican Gov. Rick Scott held a lead of only 0.15% over Democrat Sen. Bill Nelson. Florida law states that if an election is closer than 0.25%, a recount is necessary. There were over 8 million ballots cast in Florida and Scott’s lead was less than 13,000 ballots.
Voter fraud is nothing new for Democrats, even though they continue to deny it takes place and that if it does, it is so rare and minor that it makes no difference. Well, consider the following:
1) On August 6, 2011, it was reported that Attorney General Eric Holder, head of the Department of Justice, has been setting militant members of the New Black Panthers, Malik Zulu Shabazz and Jerry Jackson free. Shabazz is the national head of the New Black Panthers and Jackson is a member of the Philadelphia Black Panthers and a Democratic Party official.
J. Christian Adams, a former Department of Justice attorney, had worked in the Civil Rights Division where he had brought charges of violation of civil rights against two members of the New Black Panther group for voter intimidation. He had a strong case against the two men, but Attorney General Eric Holder refused to press the charges any further and both men were released and the case dropped.
It turns out that in 2006, then Sen. Barack Obama had marched alongside Shabazz and Jackson. Coincidence? Don’t think so.
2) On August 7, 2012, it was reported that election officials in Virginia decided not to further investigate a group that had sent partially completed voter registration cards to dead people, children, and pets. The Romney campaign had called for an investigation,
3) On September 7, 2012, it was reported that Project Veritas sent an undercover person into President Obama’s grassroots campaign group known as Organizing for America, headquarters in Houston, Texas. The agent explained that she was registered to vote in Florida and in Texas and wanted to vote twice to help Obama’s chance of winning re-election.
The staffer she spoke with, Stephanie Caballero, the Regional Field Director for OFA in Houston, is a salaried employee of the Democratic National Committee. In the course of two visits from the Veritas agent, Caballero helped her and encouraged her to vote in both states, clearly violations of federal election laws.
4) On November 7, 2012, it was reported that a couple from Forest Park showed up yesterday at the polls to vote just like they have ever since they turned 18. When it was their turn, they were both told that they had already voted via absentee ballot. The couple said that they have never voted absentee and wanted to know how this could happen.
Precinct officials told them that they could fill out a provisional ballot, which they did.
Before long, a number of other voters in the same precinct were told the same thing, that they had already voted via absentee ballots and that they also needed to fill out a provisional ballot. Eventually, voting officials said that the mistake was due to ‘human error’ and that anyone else in the same situation would likewise have to cast a provisional ballot. In Ohio, provisional ballots are not counted until 10 days after the election.
5) On November 19, 2012, it was reported during the early voting in Ohio, voters in one voting precinct found that when they selected Mitt Romney the voting machine gave the vote to Barack Obama. This happened on more than one occasion.
In Cleveland, 149 precincts out of a total of 1077 precincts in all of Cuyahoga County reported fewer than 10 votes for Mitt Romney. Statistically this is extremely rare and many experts suggest that this represents some sort of voter fraud.
In Cuyahoga County, which includes Cleveland, the final vote was Barack Obama 420,953 to Mitt Romney’s 184,475 votes. Considering Obama won Ohio with less than a margin of 104,000 votes, it makes one question the accuracy and legitimacy of the county’s election system.
6) On October 25, 2012, it was reported about people voting in more than one state because their names were not removed from the state they previously lived in. Worse yet, states like Minnesota have a voucher voting where someone can vote purely on the testimony of someone who is on the voter registration roll.
7) On October 26, 2012, it was reported Rep. Jim Moran (D-VA) was sworn in as a member of the U.S House of Representatives in January 1991. The former Mayor of Arlington, Virginia is nearing the end of his 11th term in Congress and seemed like a safe bet for re-election. That is until his son was caught on tape discussing how to commit voter fraud.
Pat Moran, Field Director for his father’s election campaign is a full-time paid employee of that campaign. He was approached by an undercover reporter for Veritas and asked how could a couple of people get away with voting for 100 other people who supposedly were not going to vote. Pat Moran suggests they forge utility bills with names and addresses for the people as that should pass for identification on Election Day. At one point, he even seems to offer the aid of attorneys working for the Obama campaign.
8) On February 11, 2013, it was reported a Democratic poll worked in Cincinnati, Ohio who admits to voting twice for Obama. Not only did she vote twice, but so did her granddaughter. Melowese Richardson, a poll worker for 25 years, told the local news that she voted using an absentee ballot and then voted again on Election Day. Her excuse was that she wasn’t sure her absentee vote would get counted, so she voted a second time to make sure her vote for Obama counted. She also admits to sending in an absentee ballot for her granddaughter and voting for several other people. However, she is not alone, as the Hamilton County Board of Elections is investigating 19 reports of voter fraud in the Cincinnati area. They say they have nine witnesses so far in their investigation. Richardson claims she’s done nothing wrong although every poll worker knows that voting twice is a crime.
9) On April 29, 2013, it was reported State Rep. Dan Pabon (D-Denver) said that he is sponsoring a large piece of legislation to revamp Colorado’s election system at the request of the Colorado County Clerks Association. Part of that legislation would allow voters to register up to and including the day of election.
If Pabon gets his legislation passed allowing anyone to register the day of election, just think about what could happen. As we saw in the video that you don’t need ID to register, anyone wanting to commit voter fraud could go from precinct to precinct to precinct all day long, registering and voting under false names. One hundred people could theoretically cast between 1,000 to 1,500 votes for the candidate(s) of their choice. In many elections, this is enough to secure the outcome of an election for anyone with enough connections or money to make it happen. Expand that further to 1,000 corrupt people who could cast between 10,000 and 15,000 votes for someone like their Democratic governor or presidential candidate.
10) On January 22, 2014, it was reported that Project Veritas has uncovered another case of widespread voter fraud and illegal campaigning by Democrats in Texas. The group known as Battleground Texas has ties to the old ACORN, the group caught in illegal activities and who employed Barack Obama as an attorney. Field Organizer Jennifer Longoria of Battleground Texas was caught on video describing how they go out to get people to register to vote. Then they take that information and enter the person’s name, address and phone number in their own database which is then used to call them to urge them to vote for Democratic gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis. When James O’Keefe of Project Veritas checked with the Texas Secretary of State, he was told that it is illegal to take personal information including telephone numbers off of voter registration forms.
11) On March 27, 2014, it was reported Judicial Watch is reporting that there are at least two states, Iowa and Colorado along with the District of Columbia that have more registered voters than adults 18 and over living in the states. And if the states don’t clean up their voter registration rolls, Judicial Watch will take legal action to get them to do so. According to the National Voter Registration Act of 1993, states and municipalities are required to keep legitimate voter rolls.
Judicial Watch compared US Census data for 2010 and 2012 and compared population figures to the data from the US Election Assistance Commission. They discovered that the number of counties in Iowa with more registered voters than eligible residents had increased from 10 counties in 2010 to 24 counties in 2012. There is a total of 99 counties in Iowa which meant that going into the 2012 elections, that nearly 1 of every 4 counties had more registered voters than eligible adults. I don’t know which counties they are, but I would not be surprised if those 24 counties were among the 37 counties Obama won.
In Colorado, Judicial Watch discovered that the number of counties with more registered voters than eligible adults rose from 10 in 2010 to 22 counties in 2012. Colorado only has 64 counties, which means a little over 1 of every 3 counties had more voters than adults. Like in Iowa, I wonder how many of the 27 counties that Obama won were among the 22 that had more registered voters than eligible adults.
12) On November 4, 2014, it was reported there is an investigation being launched in North Carolina concerning Democratic campaign workers willing to help illegal aliens cast their ballots. James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas caught one such Democratic campaign worker on video agreeing to help a supposed illegal vote.
When the video was made public, the North Carolina State Board of Elections launched an investigation into the allegations made by the video. Josh Lawson, a spokesman for the State Board of Elections said that they have asked Project Veritas for a full unedited video of the occurrence.
Lawson also stated that an internal state audit that compared voter registration records with databases from Homeland Security and the Department of Motor Vehicle revealed that over 1,400 non-citizens are registered to vote in North Carolina. At least 20 of those non-citizens have already cast early or absentee ballots and at least 226 of them have voted in precious elections.
13) On December 14, 2016, it was reported that two days into the Michigan recount, a federal judge stopped it, claiming that Stein had no grounds to ask for a recount since she received only 1% of the popular vote. The interesting aspect of the Michigan recount was that in those short two days, there was evidence discovered of Democratic voter fraud and votes counted up to 6 times, mostly in favor of Hillary Clinton.
14) After the 2016 elections, there were wide-spread reports of non-citizens, including illegal aliens that voted, mostly for Hillary Clinton and Democrats. In fact, one report said the number was over 3 million. President Trump formed his Advisory Commission on Election Integrity. Automatically, many state leaders objected and refused to comply, making many of us wonder what they had to hide.
When the commission met for the second time, there were many reporters at that meeting, but did the mainstream media ever report to the public what was presented at the meeting? NO! After reading the report below on that meeting, you will know that mainstream media and Democrats DIDN’T want you to know what happened. It’s time to demand justice!
Here is some of what the commission heard:
Andrew Smith of the University of New Hampshire, Kimball Brace of Election Data Services Inc., and John Lott testified about election turnouts and the effects of election integrity on voter confidence. Lott testified that places requiring voter IDs, that it actually helped increase voter turnout, which is the exact opposite from what we have all heard from Democrats and the mainstream media.
Donald Palmer, the former chief election official in two states—Florida and Virginia testified to the problems of voter registration systems between states, making it extremely difficult for states to compare and eliminate duplicate registrations of people registered in more than one state.
Robert Popper, a former Justice Department lawyer now with Judicial Watch, testified that under the current system, the National Voter Registration Act is not being followed by the Justice Department. Such failure opens the door for voter fraud.
Ken Block of Simpatico Software Systems reported voter data, according to federal law, is supposed to be made available to the public, but current systems make it too difficult and expensive to comply. He pointed to the historical data of 21 states. After he did a summary examination, he found at least 8,500 voters who voted in two different states. Of those, 200 couples voted together in more than one state. He believes that based upon his preliminary study that at least 40,000 voters voted in two or more states. Of these, 2,200 duplicate votes were cast in Florida. While that may not sound like that many duplicate votes, realize that this is four times the number of votes that decided the 2000 presidential election in Florida between George W. Bush and Al Gore.
Hans von Spakovsky, senior fellow with the Heritage Foundation, reported:
“That non-comprehensive database has 1,071 examples of proven incidents of fraud ranging from one illegal vote to hundreds. It includes 938 criminal convictions, 43 civil penalties, and miscellaneous other cases.”
“Heritage is about to add another 19 cases to the database. This is likely just the tip of the iceberg, since many cases are never prosecuted and there is no central source for information on election fraud.”
Shawn Jasper, New Hampshire’s Speaker of the House, testified that more than 6,500 people voted in New Hampshire with out-of-state driver’s licenses, taking advantage of the state’s same day voter registration law. In New Hampshire, the presidential election was decided by only 3,000 votes and an important Senate race was decided by only 1,000. Earlier this month we reported that Hillary Clinton won New Hampshire by voter fraud.
Andrew Appel of Princeton University, Ronald Rivest of MIT, and Harri Hursti of Nordic Innovation Labs also testified before the commission. The three men are computer experts. Their testimony showed the commission just how easy it is to hack virtually every type of voting machine used in the election, especially those that are linked to the internet. One of the experts, Appel said that the ease of hacking election systems causes serious doubt in many voters as to the accuracy of the election.
There have been people convicted of crimes and sentenced to prison and or death with less evidence than this. Since the first shots were fired in 1775, millions of American men and women have died or been wounded while fighting to gain the right to vote and then to protect the right to vote, a right and obligation that Democrats have been stealing, cheating and destroying.
How long will the American people tolerate the Democrats’ raping of our election system?
The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Barb Wire.