If you want an idea of how profoundly sick our society is, consider a movement called Shout Your Abortion, which encourages women to proudly proclaim their abortion – why they’re glad they did it. Why they’re proud of making the choice to end their baby’s life. How it was a peek experience.
One woman said the spirit of the child she aborted came to her a few weeks later to assure her she did the right thing: “That’s okay, Mom. I know you had to have me rubbed out. After all, I might have grown up to be a Republican. You made a wise, unselfish choice.” We’ve drifted from politics to psychosis.
The abortion movement is getting desperate.
More and more women who’ve regretted having abortions are speaking out, saying it really wasn’t all that grand and glorious. Despite 45 years of indoctrination, it’s increasingly difficult to convince even the average Millennial that the unborn child is a blob of protoplasm (the party line at one time). The Trump Administration moves to defund Murder Incorporated. Mammograms aren’t much of an excuse for a group that deals in dead baby parts.
As a society, of what are we the proudest:
- That we subsidize abortions?
- That we allow “clinics” to meet lower health standards than tattoo parlors?
- That the First Amendment has been suspended to silence pro-life protestors?
- That we force medical personnel to participate in these “procedures” despite the dictates of their conscience?
- That we make it easier for a 15-year-old to get an abortion than an aspirin from the school nurse?
I believe now, as I have for as long as I can recall, that abortion is one of the great evils afflicting civilization. If anything could doom us to extinction, it’s this.
I’ll gladly shout about that.
The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Barb Wire.