Investigating Planned Parenthood and Research Using Aborted Babies
By Arina Grossu
The purpose of this issue analysis is to investigate Planned Parenthood’s abortion practices and its harvesting of aborted babies. This information is meant to synthesize what we know of Planned Parenthood, its aborted baby parts harvesting, the operations of biotech companies involved in this industry, and its end consumers, including NIH and FDA taxpayer-funded programs. Planned Parenthood performs about 30 percent of all abortions in the U.S.
- Part I delineates how many facilities at Planned Parenthood perform medication and surgical
abortion, then examines how many Planned Parenthood facilities perform surgical abortions up to
a certain limit.
- Part II shows state abortion limits.
- Part III examines Planned Parenthood’s twenty affiliates that have participated in harvesting
programs in the past five years using aborted babies. Where available, primary source documents
are linked that tie specific Planned Parenthood affiliates with biotech companies and end
- Part IV links to all of the short videos, press releases and the full footage of the Center for Medical
- Part V lists the states where Planned Parenthood investigations have occurred and states where
defunding efforts are taking place.
- Part VI lists all of the Congressional investigations of Planned Parenthood.
- Part VII lists biotech companies that act as middlemen in the sale of procured baby parts, linking
them to end consumers.
Read full paper here
Top 6 on BarbWire.com
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.