Former Homeland Security Advisor Mohamed Elibiary Spews Hate at Christians
Mohamed Elibiary has become a favorite punching bag of anyone pointing to the Islamist influence in the Obama administration. He’s done much to bring the attention on himself, as he openly hates conservatives, Christians, and anyone who might stand against Islam or Obama. There is a long train of racist, bigoted comments that he’s spewed, and most of them have been saved for posterity by the world wide web.
Patrick Poole of the PJ Tattler was kind enough to round up a wide range of Elibiary’s abuses in a recent article.
- Elibiary admitted that his mentor and long-time friend was none other than Hamas terrorist leader Shukri Abu Baker, who is currently serving a 65-year prison sentence.
- In 2003, Elibiary was listed as a board memberfor the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) Dallas chapter, which was founded by now-convicted Hamas operative Ghassan Elashi. In 2008, federal prosecutors declared in a federal court brief that “from its founding by Muslim Brotherhood leaders, CAIR conspired with other affiliates of the Muslim Brotherhood to support terrorists.”
- In Dec 2004, Elibiary was a featured speakerat a Dallas rally honoring the Ayatollah Khomeini as a “Great Islamic Visionary,” an event the Dallas Morning News called a “disgrace.”
- Immediately after the Fort Hood massacre in November 2009, Dallas Morning News editor Rod Dreher recounted Elibiary’s strident defense of jihadist ideologue Sayyid Qutb, whom the 9/11 Commission identified as the chief architect of Al-Qaeda’s ideology.
- In April 2010, he published an op-edat Fox News pleading with the Obama administration to not kill senior Al-Qaeda cleric Anwar al-Awlaki.
- In June 2010, he attacked the Supreme Courtafter they upheld the material support for terrorism statute in an op-ed for the Dallas Morning News.
- In June 2011, the IRS revoked the 501c3 tax-exempt status of Elibiary’s Freedom and Justice Foundation for failing to file the required IRS Form 990s over a period of several years, documents which would reveal the source of his organization’s funding.
- In October 2011, I reported exclusively here at PJ Media that Elibiary had downloaded sensitive documents by the Texas Dept. of Public Safety from a secure DHS database, and then unsuccessfully tried to shop them to the media claiming then-Gov. Rick Perry was running an “Islamophobic” operation. Despite multiple claims by top DHS officials that an internal investigation exonerated Elibiary, in Sept 2013 DHS admitted in response to the Judicial Watch FOIA request that no records related to any internal investigation existed, prompting members of Congress to claim DHS was engaged in a cover-up. Texas DPS, having conducted their own investigation, severed their relationship with Elibiary.
- After 30 million Egyptians took to the streets to remove Muslim Brotherhood president Mohamed Morsi, leading to his ouster, Elibiary added a Muslim Brotherhood logoto his Twitter avatar in solidarity with the extremist Islamic group.
- In November 2013, Elibiary took to Twitter to announce that the S. was a shariah-compliant Islamic country.
Elibiary continued his hateful focus on the GOP with a recent attack on Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal (R-LA) by calling him a “bottom feeder” who was appealing to southern segregationists (as if these people actually exist in a great number – he also seems to forget that the segregationists were almost exclusively DEMOCRATS).
— Mohamed Elibiary (@MohamedElibiary) January 28, 2015
This isn’t Elibiary’s first hateful tweet aimed at Christian Republicans either. He’s made bigoted comments toward Christians a sort of sport – where each new tweet attempts to “out-bigot” the one before it.
— Mohamed Elibiary (@MohamedElibiary) January 27, 2015
For majority in US, no matter xenophobia & hatefulness from this loud #Christianist subculture, we won't abandon our vision for this nation.
— Mohamed Elibiary (@MohamedElibiary) January 27, 2015
— Mohamed Elibiary (@MohamedElibiary) April 12, 2014
As you can see from the above tweet, Elibiary seems to harbor a special animosity for Coptic Christians. But the next tweet takes that hate to a whole new level – one where he advocates for a group of people who would wipe the Copts from the earth if they could.
Perhaps the most disgusting thing that Elibiary has ever tweeted was this horrible “defense” of the Muslim Brotherhood from back in April of 2014. Elibiary actually said that the only time Egyptians enjoyed freedom and democracy was under the rule of the Muslim Brotherhood… what he neglected to mention was that during their rule, the Brotherhood was persecuting and slaughtering Christians (primarily Coptic Christians)!
— Mohamed Elibiary (@MohamedElibiary) April 14, 2014
Elibiary’s defense of the Muslim Brotherhood is grotesque, but again, it’s just par for the Obama administration’s course. If Obama and his flacks are tired of being called Muslim sympathizers, then perhaps it’s time that they stop employing people who openly advocate for terrorist groups like the Muslim Brotherhood while simultaneously turning their bigoted and hateful tongues on American Christians.
Top 6 on BarbWire.com
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.