Patriotic Americans are getting increasingly fed up with the President circumventing Congress and his willful subversion of the rule of law. We are equally frustrated with elected officials who surrender to the administration in fear of political retaliation. It’s time legislators put America first and political aspirations second. We are calling for firm and decisive action by issuing our Mandate to the 114th Congress: Stop our Lawless President!
President Barack H. Obama has presided over the most corrupt and scandalous administration in the history of our nation. His willful dismissal of our nation’s laws as passed by Congress and his practice of “deeming” which laws he chooses to change, ignore, or enforce is an affront to the Constitution and the clearly defined checks and balances in our governmental system.Right now, the President of the United States is using Executive Actions and Orders to circumvent Congress and advance his far-left agenda…
- Earlier this week, his cronies on the FCC seized control of the Internet.
- He is unilaterally negotiating a deal with Iran that endangers Israel, our most trusted Middle East ally.
- The President again trampled on our Second Amendment rights through backdoor gun control. He ordered the cessation of sale of AR15 ammunition through Executive Order. If he can order the stoppage of ammo sales for any gun, he, in effect, shreds the Second Amendment.
- He is reportedly considering an Executive Order to unilaterally raise taxes through new IRS regulations.
- He continually changes ObamaCare deadlines and mandates without congressional approval.
- He unilaterally imposed immigration “amnesty,” which he openly admitted was unconstitutional, but declared that he is “changing the law.” Then he threatened immigration officials if they follow the rule of law and not his Executive Branch directives.
Barack Obama repeatedly dares Congress to stand against him. His “pen and phone” threats are a clear challenge to constitutional rule of law and the checks and balances written into our Constitution. President Obama is a bully and a tyrant and must be stopped.
We are calling on Congress to do what we elected them to do: Stop our Lawless President!
Liberty Counsel’s Mandate to the 114th Congress declares in no uncertain terms that we expect them to Stop our Lawless President. The powerful mandate will be delivered to ten House and Senate leaders including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker John Boehner.
Strengthening the mandate is a clearly laid-out course of action along with the aforementioned agenda items. Our call to action includes, but is not limited to …
- Enacting Congressional Resolutions that negate President Obama’s overreaching
Executive Orders and actions.
- Using the power of the purse to defund unconstitutional and immoral initiatives.
- Challenging the President’s lawless mandates in the courts.
- Using every congressional tool available to counter the President’s far-left initiatives.
Americans are growing increasingly restless, as reflected in recent Rasmussen polls …
Just 12% of voters believe the actions of the U.S. government today represent the desires of most Americans. Voters strongly believe that gridlock between the president and the GOP-led Congress will continue for the next two years. Voters are extremely unhappy with an out-of-touch President who vetoed the Keystone Pipeline bill – and frustrated with Congress, which failed to override the veto.
We are calling on these officials to do what we commissioned them to do as the elected Legislative Branch of Government. Included in the mandate are the top action items that over 40,000 American patriots told Liberty Counsel Action were their priority for the new Congress.
If our action points are not congressional priorities, then their priorities are wrong.
(Click here now to add your name to the Mandate to the 114th Congress: Stop our Lawless President.)
P.S. We would very much like this initiative to go viral among pro-liberty groups nationwide. Please share this link on your social networking pages, and encourage any like-minded friends to participate. Click here or on the banner below to add your name to this important Mandate to the 114th Congress: Stop our Lawless President:
The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Barb Wire.