- All Rights Reserved: BarbWire.com reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. BarbWire.com has the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire site.
- Comment Form Guidelines: The comment form must be filled in with appropriately. Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information will be deleted.
- Links: If you are leaving a comment and want to point to a link on your own or someone else’s site that is relevant to the topic, please feel free to do so. Keep in mind, however, the link must be relevant and add value to the site and its readers.
- Thank You Comments: Superficial comments that appear to be an attempt to get a backlink or get past comment moderation will be deleted.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, that comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from further commenting.
- Email Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the site, nor shared. They may be used by the site owner to contact the commenter.
- Commenter Privacy and Protection: Comments containing email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers, and any private and personal information will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the affected party. To prevent such editing, never share private information within comments.
- Language and Manners: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or are considered by the site owner to be rude and offensive, will be deleted. Failure to respect fellow participants on this site could result in removal and blocked access.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. Comments cannot always be approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
- Multiple Comments on the same Post: Multiple related comments on the same blog post (usually one after the other) may be combined into a single comment.
- Irrelevant Comments: If a comment is irrelevant to a specific post, it may be moved to another post to which it is relevant, if possible. If no suitable post can be found, it may be deleted.
- Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on this site, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Matt Barber, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.