The Medical Cover-Up Surrounding Hillary Clinton
- Mrs. Clinton and her media entourage have claimed in the past that her coughing fits were caused by allergies. So what really caused her to leave the 9/11 memorial and nearly collapse?
- The video of her wobbling and almost falling down led to the claim that Mrs. Clinton was just overheated. However, the temperature was around 80 degrees with low humidity. Later, it was alleged that she had pneumonia. What is the truth?
- If she really had pneumonia, why not disclose that information on Friday, when she was supposedly diagnosed with pneumonia? The claim that she had pneumonia caused by a tough campaign schedule might have engendered sympathy for the Democratic candidate and would not have aroused as much controversy as her collapse after she left the 9/11 memorial.
- Why should the public believe that the explanation for her collapse was pneumonia when the campaign had previously blamed allergies for her health problems?
- Mrs. Clinton at first appeared to be fine at the 9/11 memorial service as she talked to various people. Why did her health take such a dramatic turn for the worse?
- If she has pneumonia, why did she come out of Chelsea’s apartment looking so chipper? What happened to her in the apartment?
- If pneumonia is supposedly the cause of the recent coughing fit, what caused the previous coughing fits?
- Who was the mysterious woman shown with Hillary as she left the 9/11 memorial? This is the woman who appears to be taking Hillary’s pulse and asking her to squeeze her fingers, which appears to be a neurological test.
- Mrs. Clinton had a concussion and blood clots in the past, including one in her brain. Where is the proof that she didn’t have a stroke on 9/11?
- Why didn’t she go to the hospital, where she could have been evaluated by objective doctors and nurses?
- If she does have pneumonia, which can be contagious, why was she exposing herself to Chelsea’s children and the public?
- Why was an email sent to Mrs. Clinton from a top aide about a drug used to treat symptoms of Parkinson’s disease?
- Why was this email disclosed by WikiLeaks rather than Clinton?
- Why did Hillary seem to be the only person at the event wearing sunglasses with blue lenses? The report, “Parkinson’s Disease: Effects of Colored Glasses on Movement Times,” cites anecdotal evidence that wearing blue tinted glasses helps relieve the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
Top 6 on BarbWire.com
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.