Obama/Biden: Destroying the U.S. Military
“I believe there is a purging of the military. The problem is worse than we have ever seen. Morale is at an unprecedented low.” – Retired Army Lt. Gen. William Boykin, founding member of Delta Force and later deputy undersecretary of defense for intelligence under President George W. Bush
You say you support our military. Do you really? I wonder if people realize that Obama is actively engaged in systematic efforts to destroy the U.S. military. Proof?
Check these links, keeping in mind that HRC, Biden, Warren and Sanders all agree with Obama at every turn:
- OBAMA & HRC LET THEM DIE IN BENGHAZI
- OBAMA SAYS SUPPORT HOMOSEXUALS OR QUIT MILITARY
- Combat Readiness
- More U.S. deaths thanks to Obama’s rules of engagement
- Military commanders being purged
- Cuts in military spending catastrophic
- Obama supports cuts to military pay & benefits
- Obama supports cuts to military retirement
- Obama’s missile defense cuts leave us open to Iranian attack
- 200 Generals & Admirals oppose Obama’s Iran deal on nukes
- Military morale all time low
- Obama’s misuse of U.S. Military
- Obama pushing transgenders in the military
- Obama persecuting Christians in the military
- Extensive evidence of Obama’s targeting of Christians in the military
- Suicide in the ranks
- Suicide among veterans
- VA medical scandal
- Obama accused of responsibility for Seals’ deaths
The Democrat Party will continue these horrific policies regardless of who becomes president. No one can vote for Democrats and at the same time claim to support the U.S. military. No one can vote for Democrats and claim to support national security and sovereignty.
It has come to the point where you cannot be a Democrat and a Patriot at the same time. You must choose.
Top 6 on BarbWire.com
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.