Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

News Docs Show Hillary Knew Within Hours That Benghazi Was a Terrorist Attack

New documents obtained by Judicial Watch and made public Monday show that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was given intelligence within hours of the Benghazi attack describing how it had been planned at least 10 days in advance “to kill as many Americans as possible.”

A Defense Intelligence Agency memo to Clinton, then Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, the White House National Security Council and the Joint Chiefs of Staff said “the attack was planned 10 or more days prior on approximately 01 September 2012. The intention was to attack the consulate and to kill as many Americans as possible to seek revenge for U.S. killing of Aboyahiye ((ALALIBY)) in Pakistan and in memorial of the 11 September 2001 atacks on the World Trade Center buildings.”

The attack “was planned and executed by the Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman (BCOAR). BCOAR is also responsible for past attacks on the Red Cross in Benghazi and the attack on the British Ambassador, they have approximately 120 members.”

The DIA memo identified “Abdul Baset (AZUZ)” as BCOAR’s leader. He was sent to Libya to Al Qaeda’s second-in-command, Ayman al-Zawhari, “to set up Al Qaeda bases in Libya” and is not “a charismatic leader, but rather just a violent radical.”

Most of BCOAR’s member are “under the age of 28 with a large number between the ages of 17-21 years of age. The DIA memo said BCOAR had established a headquarters and training facility in Derna, Libya. “They train in the mountains surrounding Derna where they have large caches of weapons. Some of these weapons are disguised as feeding troughs for livestock. They have SA-7 and SA-23/4 MANPADS, as well as unidentified missiles over two meters in length,” the memo said.

Judicial Watch obtained the documents after U.S. District Court Judge Katanji Brown Jackson ordered their release in response to the nonprofit watchdog group’s Freedom of Information Act request to the Department of Defense was denied.

Clinton and other national security and diplomatic officials appointed by President Obama claimed the Benghazi attack, which killed four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens, was a product of spontaneous protests of an obscure YouTube documentary by an American producer that lampooned Muslims.

Only later did the administration concede that the attack was a terrorist operation.

A House of Representatives special committee headed by Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.Car., is investigating the Benghazi attack and the response of the U.S. government in the aftermath of the assault. Clinton has refused to submit to an on-the-record closed door interview with the committee and has agreed to testify before the panel publicly only once.

 

 

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.



 

Posting Policy

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Trending Now on BarbWire.com

Send this to a friend