JIMMY CARTER: Georgia’s Nutjob OR Hamas’ Little Helper Monkey?
It’s the unofficial start to Fall…which means it’s Harvest time. Peanuts are a fave of mine, particularly the roasting kind. Peanut harvest time is 130 to 150 days after planting, for roasting varieties. But, the yummy nuts can go rancid if they aren’t stored properly.
Which might explain why Georgia’s most famous old peanut, Jimmy Carter, went rancid. And that rancid nut is out and just keeps spreading his putridity across the Free World…
Since his failed presidency (second worst to Obama’s), Carter has willingly become Hamas’ Hoe, bending over backwards for the terror group, at every opportunity. Here’s just a quick review of the gamy Goober’s goings:
• The almost 90-yr-old goober has referred to the terrorist Yasser Arafat as a “peace fighter,” a “dear friend” and was quoted as calling the grandfather of terrorism a “partner in representing the question of justice in the world.” When visiting the region, he even made a beeline to the gravesite of the late (thank G-d) “Palestinian” leader, to lay a wreath.
• He’s made great efforts on behalf of Hamas to the world community in defense of their legitimacy as a political party. He even made a push for reconciliation between the two terror groups now running the PA: Hamas & Fatah.
• His anti-Israel tome. Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid, now has a class-action suit against it for false and inaccurate content intended to mislead the public against the State of Israel.
• He founded the Carter Center, which is heavily funded by Arab/Muslim sources including many millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia’s late King Fahd; at least $5 million from the king’s nephew, Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal (whose infamous post-9/11 offer of $10 million to New York City was rejected by then-mayor Rudolph Giuliani because it was accompanied by the suggestion that America should cut back its support of Israel); $500,000 from the government of the United Arab Emirates; $1 million from Sultan Qaboos bin Said of Oman, Jordan; another $1 million in a joint pledge from ten of Osama bin Laden’s brothers; and untold sums from the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development.
• He equates Muslim suicide bombing attacks on innocent Israelis, with Israel’s targeted attacks on Muslim terrorists who murder innocents.
• Carter has a friendly relationship with Khaled Mashal, a known Hamas terrorist leader, responsible for a plethora of murders on innocent men, women and children.
• Carter just spoke at an ISNA Convention. ISNA is a Muslim Brotherhood front group, which was noted in the Holy Land Foundation Trial as one of more than two dozen groups listed as seeking the destruction of the United States from within.
Of course, we’re just scratching the surface of his hard, brown bumpy shell…
Being on this earth for nine decades, one would expect someone to be enlightened to the truth. But alas and alack…Jimmy continues to be Hamas’ hack…
In a recent article in Foreign Policy magazine, Carter said:
Hamas cannot be wished away, nor will it cooperate in its own demise. Only by recognizing its legitimacy as a political actor – one that represents a substantial portion of the Palestinian people — can the West begin to provide the right incentives for Hamas to lay down its weapons.
Funny thing is…the Hamas’ Charter states: (Articles six & seven) “raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine” and that “the hour of judgment shall not come until the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them, so that the Jews hide behind trees and stones…”
As a matter of fact, Hamas’ Charter reeks with hatred for the Jewish people. They have NO intention of ever laying down their weapons against the Jewish people…until they wipe them out.
So, was that Carter’s Oops in fact-checking, or was it an intentional omission based upon bias?
Well, according to the empirical evidence, the goober from Georgia…is also Hamas’ little helper.
I hope he likes Halal bananas…because that’s all infidel monkeys get!
Shalom through strength…
Top 6 on BarbWire.com
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.