Top 10 Turn-Out-the Vote 2014 Campaign Slogans
Now that Labor Day has come and gone, we have arrived at the traditional starting gate of the fall campaign. After consulting with a slew of Republican Party establishment consultants, otherwise known as the brightest political minds in America, I have come up with a list of the top 10 campaign slogans for the 2014 election.
10. McConnell for Senate Majority Leader: Hey, at least he’s not a Marxist.
9. All the policies you don’t want, no matter who wins.
8. Winning by default: GOP victory 2014!
7. Elections have consequences, except for this one.
6. Watch John Boehner negotiate with himself another two years.
5. Vote Republican: Find out how many lawless executive orders one president can sign that he won’t be held accountable for.
4. Common Core make I smrt!
3. Re-arrange the deck chairs on the Titanic: Vote November 4th!
2. Contract on America: Vote Democrat 2014.
1. You ever been to a Turkish prison?
With “inspirational” catch phrases like this all the rage, is it any wonder why voter enthusiasm for this fall is the lowest it’s ever been?
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse. Read More