Top 10 Turn-Out-the Vote 2014 Campaign Slogans
Now that Labor Day has come and gone, we have arrived at the traditional starting gate of the fall campaign. After consulting with a slew of Republican Party establishment consultants, otherwise known as the brightest political minds in America, I have come up with a list of the top 10 campaign slogans for the 2014 election.
10. McConnell for Senate Majority Leader: Hey, at least he’s not a Marxist.
9. All the policies you don’t want, no matter who wins.
8. Winning by default: GOP victory 2014!
7. Elections have consequences, except for this one.
6. Watch John Boehner negotiate with himself another two years.
5. Vote Republican: Find out how many lawless executive orders one president can sign that he won’t be held accountable for.
4. Common Core make I smrt!
3. Re-arrange the deck chairs on the Titanic: Vote November 4th!
2. Contract on America: Vote Democrat 2014.
1. You ever been to a Turkish prison?
With “inspirational” catch phrases like this all the rage, is it any wonder why voter enthusiasm for this fall is the lowest it’s ever been?
Top 6 on BarbWire.com
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.