Paraphilia of the Day: Autoandrophilia (etc.)
(Editor’s note: If you missed our first installment in this series, it is recommended reading: The Fight for Paraphilia ‘Rights’: Let the Debate Begin.)
Here is self-described lesbian and feminist Tammy Bruce from her book, “The Death of Right and Wrong”:
For people whose entire identity and reason to live is based in their sexuality, what do they need to do in order to fit comfortably into our society? They must work to sexualize every part of society…
From where does this madness spring? Why this compulsion to change our society’s culture to mirror the Left Elite’s own worldview? This pattern of the Left Elite’s projecting their issues onto society isn’t as odd as you may think.
It makes perfect sense, according to the most respected psychoanalysts of our age. Childhood trauma, stress disorders, and the resulting malignant narcissism all play a part in the Left’s victim mentality and in their effort, mostly subconscious, to shape our world to mirror their own damaged psyches.
It is the topic of the human psyche that leads us into our paraphilia of the day. Like last time, that should read paraphilias, since I’m cheating by including similar paraphilias — in this case, where imagination is key. For the sake of space, I’m going to post the abbreviated definitions — you can follow the individual links to learn more. Since I have no idea what the proper listing order should be, let’s just go with ladies first:
Autoandrophilia: A biological female imagining herself as a male
Autogynephilia: A biological man imagining himself as a female
Autonepiophilia: The image of one’s self in the form of an infant.
Autopedophilia: The image of one’s self in the form of a child.
Autozoophilia: The image of one’s self in the form of an animal or anthropomorphized animal.
Now to our questions — and I hope our readers won’t mind the abbreviated label “auto*philia” representing all of the above.
- How will society respond when auto*philias start clamoring for their “rights”?
- How will society respond to After the Ball-type efforts to normalize auto*philia and demonize those who disapprove of it?
- How will society respond to a future well-funded marriage “equality” effort for those in auto*philia relationships?
- If someone were to donate to an organization that prohibits hiring of auto*philiacs, will this donor be fired?
- Will the expression of disapproval of auto*philia be deemed bullying or hate speech?
- How will schools respond to requests to start pro-auto*philia clubs to support students who experience unwanted auto*philia feelings and who seek to come out of the auto*philia closet? Will the Day of Silence expand to include auto*philias?
- Will therapies to help minors change their unwanted auto*philia desires be banned?
- Will “auto*philia orientation” be added to enumerated anti-discrimination policies and laws?
- Will another letter A be added to the LGBTQIA (etc.) abbreviation?
- Will we see prime time television programs and movies with lovable auto*philia-oriented characters?
- Will wannabe auto*philia-loving journalists form professional journalism associations (such as this one) to monitor and exploit the Fourth Estate in the service of breaking down barriers and normalizing auto*philia?
- Will auto*philias join “pride parades”?
- Will loud and proud auto*philias “out” those who prefer to remain in the auto*philia closet?
- Should a person who is morally opposed to auto*philias behavior be allowed to have a show on HGTV?
- Will the National Football League give equal attention to the first openly auto*philia that is drafted?
- Will municipal employees who serve as part-time pastors be able to speak out about the morality of auto*philiaism and still keep their jobs?
- Will Barack Obama’s Defense Secretary, Chuck Hagel, want the prohibition of auto*philias serving in the military to be reviewed, saying that “every qualified American who wants to serve our country should have an opportunity if they fit the qualifications and can do it”?
Up next we’ll take a look at another example of the ways people experience “intense sexual arousal to atypical objects, situations, or individuals.” If America is to be truly free, shouldn’t all sexcentric-identified individuals be treated equally under the law?
Top 6 on BarbWire.com
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.