Sign the Petition to Impeach Obama!
Liberty Counsel Action — It is our duty as American citizens to throw off our lawless, socialist President.
The Declaration of Independence states… “But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.” [emphasis added]
If the Declaration of Independence were written today, the next sentence would say… “The self-appointed dictator serving as President of the United States of America has a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States.”
Our call to action!
Liberty Counsel Action is calling on the United States House of Representatives to begin drafting Articles of Impeachment against Barrack H. Obama for high crimes and misdemeanors… including failure to execute his duties in the office of President of the United States – and acting in willful violation of the Constitution of the United States.
Sign the petition:
The petition states…
We, the undersigned citizens of the United States are calling on the House of Representatives to draft Articles of Impeachment against Barrack H. Obama, President of the United States, for lawlessness, including:
- the violation of his oath of office to faithfully execute the office of the President of the United States,
- the failure to preserve, protect, defend, and uphold the Constitution of the United States,
- engaging in conduct violating the constitutional rights of citizens,
- impairing the proper administration of justice, including the wanton disregard of, and selective adherence to, federal laws,
- contravening the constitutional laws governing the Executive Branch,
- the tyrannical usurpations of governmental power to the Executive Branch outside of those designated by the Constitution,
- the willful deception of the American people regarding the Affordable Care Act, the 9/11/12 attacks on the United States consulate facility in Benghazi, Libya, and many other instances of purposeful deception.
Your signature and support WILL make a difference.
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse. Read More